Forum du Berger Australien LOF Aussie Passion

Forum du Berger Australien LOF Aussie Passion  Bergers Australiens LOF a replacer  perdus - trouvés 

What's the best cannabis strain?

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
malinkastrong
15 messages postés
   Posté le 07-07-2023 à 08:53:14   Voir le profil de malinkastrong (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à malinkastrong   

Guys, what's the best cannabis strain? There's a wide selection of them, and I don't know what's the difference.
BalanceB
21 messages postés
   Posté le 07-07-2023 à 09:38:19   Voir le profil de BalanceB (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à BalanceB   

I'm pretty sure that the effects from different cannabis strains vary, so you need to find the one that suits you the best.
okichacha
4 messages postés
   Posté le 07-07-2023 à 10:20:31   Voir le profil de okichacha (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à okichacha   

That's true, the effects from strains vary, and in order to find the one that provides the best effects for you, it's better to check out several strains. You can try marijuana sets with different strains, such as this one, and it helped me understood that Bubba Kush would be the best option for me. I enjoy the coffee smell and relaxing effects, so you can give it a shot as well.

--------------------
Haut de pagePages : 1  

Forum du Berger Australien LOF Aussie Passion  Bergers Australiens LOF a replacer  perdus - trouvés  What's the best cannabis strain?Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum