Forum du Berger Australien LOF Aussie Passion

Forum du Berger Australien LOF Aussie Passion  Bergers Australiens LOF a replacer  perdus - trouvés 

How to start a new relationship?

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
Gieineei
10 messages postés
   Posté le 25-01-2022 à 10:56:36   Voir le profil de Gieineei (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à Gieineei   

Hello everyone, I would like to help my girlfriend, a friend, find a new love, she loves girls and would like to find herself a girl, tell me, how do lesbians get to know each other and find a new partner now?
Jeroletin
5 messages postés
   Posté le 25-01-2022 à 14:57:18   Voir le profil de Jeroletin (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à Jeroletin   

I advise you to forget her and try to live on, find yourself a hobby or try to find yourself a new girl who will become even better than the old one. What do you think about it? Meet someone in the park.

--------------------
BalanceB
21 messages postés
   Posté le 03-06-2022 à 12:17:29   Voir le profil de BalanceB (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à BalanceB   

Advise your girlfriend to try online dating. I think that this is especially true for lesbians, because it seems to me that it is more difficult for lgbt people to get to know each other live. I can recommend this site https://datinger.uk/reviews/together2night/ . Here you can read reviews of different dating sites and choose the one that suits you best. By the way, there are special sites only for lesbians.

--------------------
A friendly guy
Marekov
11 messages postés
   Posté le 10-08-2022 à 13:25:29   Voir le profil de Marekov (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à Marekov   

Hi. It's really boring because being without a partner is one of the worst things in life. So to help you, I would like to stress the importance of using these dating sites that will help you find ukrainian brides. So click on the link and take advantage of this platform right now.

Edité le 10-08-2022 à 13:25:49 par Marekov

--------------------
Haut de pagePages : 1  

Forum du Berger Australien LOF Aussie Passion  Bergers Australiens LOF a replacer  perdus - trouvés  How to start a new relationship?Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum