Forum du Berger Australien LOF Aussie Passion

Forum du Berger Australien LOF Aussie Passion  Aussie Passion - Autres..........  troc 

Feedback about megabus?

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
MCHUBERT
17 messages postés
   Posté le 13-12-2022 à 00:15:48   Voir le profil de MCHUBERT (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à MCHUBERT   

Hi guys! I have my own company and in order to cooperate, I am looking at megabus where I can find reviews about this company to understand whether it is worth doing business with them or not, thanks for your feedback
BillyHunt
3 messages postés
   Posté le 22-12-2022 à 17:11:04   Voir le profil de BillyHunt (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à BillyHunt   

Good day. Traveling with megabus has many advantages. They offer some of the lowest rates, which is very good for travelers on a budget. It is worth noting that megabus serves dozens of cities in the United States, and this makes it a convenient option for travelers who want to explore the country. Their buses are very comfortable and the staff is friendly and your journey will always go smoothly and you will want to use this company again and again.

--------------------
Haut de pagePages : 1  

Forum du Berger Australien LOF Aussie Passion  Aussie Passion - Autres..........  troc  Feedback about megabus?Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum