Forum du Berger Australien LOF Aussie Passion

Forum du Berger Australien LOF Aussie Passion  Aussie Passion - Autres..........  troc 

Want new relationship

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
Marekov
11 messages postés
   Posté le 08-09-2022 à 23:23:05   Voir le profil de Marekov (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à Marekov   

Hi. To everyone who is on the road right now. I advise you to forget it and register on a dating site. I too fell in love with japanese wives when I came here. And I forgot all my problems as soon as I registered on the dating site because there are so many beautiful single girls on the dating site that will help you create a new relationship. How are you doing on that front and where did you meet last time?

--------------------
Brendos
7 messages postés
   Posté le 21-09-2022 à 20:08:41   Voir le profil de Brendos (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à Brendos   

Hi. Many people are lonely. This is a very sad story. I advise you not to give up, to live and strive for the best, and then you will have a chance to find your other half. I can advise you to try to buy a wife . You can find your other half on free gay dating, and I am sure you will be lucky. Be happy, live and enjoy life. Good luck to you.

--------------------
Haut de pagePages : 1  

Forum du Berger Australien LOF Aussie Passion  Aussie Passion - Autres..........  troc  Want new relationshipNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum