Forum du Berger Australien LOF Aussie Passion

Forum du Berger Australien LOF Aussie Passion  miniature Berger Australien non reconnu par la FCI  mini sites web 

Minecraft servers

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
Joseff
24 messages postés
   Posté le 05-05-2022 à 14:49:15   Voir le profil de Joseff (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à Joseff   

Wondering which Minecraft features you use the most? And what features in the gameplay are available to you on your servers. Because what I play is a bit limited in my genre. And I want to change the server to something more interesting.

--------------------
Limba
13 messages postés
   Posté le 05-05-2022 à 15:22:57   Voir le profil de Limba (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à Limba   

Mods are cool because they add different elements of fun to Minecraft. Also, when you play with a battlefield mod 1.7 10, people will know that you are playing a modded version of Minecraft, which makes you seem cooler than the person who is not playing a modded version because they will see you and want the mods that you have.

--------------------
Haut de pagePages : 1  

Forum du Berger Australien LOF Aussie Passion  miniature Berger Australien non reconnu par la FCI  mini sites web  Minecraft serversNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum